Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This module reminds me that each staff members has their own specific roles to fulfil at the same time they have to fulfil it in a way that does not create any miscommunication or it will lead to problems in the future. It also gives guidance that making sure that schools are not doing job placement but offers help to students to be able to get a job. 

This session is important for all staff in an institution. Ethics are very important and when followed, by all staff, can produce an outstanding culture. One with Trust, Belief, Facts. Nothing is ever promised, and we shall not promise anything either. Hard Word does get better results.

Admissions Representatives must provide accurate information about the institution, promoting services and alternatives that will help them continue to enrollment.

I am very glad that everything about what we are doing regarding financial aid is integrity come first and also helping students to get them to the level of desirability.

This area taught us about staying away from misrepresenting our school and the programs that we offer to the students.

We must do our enrollment with integrity and at the same time treats our students very polite and guiding them correctly.

We must understands that each everyone of the candidate for enrollment are all different people therefore we must take individual as unique entity and be respectful in understanding individual needs.

My institution believe in dealing with potential student with honesty and we are always factual because we must hold the regulations at higher level.

The most paramount is to disclose and follow the policies of USDOE with integrity and making sure the students are very honest when submitting documents.

The best thing is to do the right thing at every opportunity!

It is important that students understand that FA Representatives must follow the polices of the DOE and the rules are not decided by the school so we do not have the ability to make exceptions or modifications.

Lots of information here, some of which seemed obvious but some is new to me. I didn't know about the Ability to Benefit and will ask if that applies to our school. Thanks.

Sign In to comment