Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Online Training

As far as online training goes, this was an extremely efficient and effective program. The information provided was clear and accurate. I did enjoy the posts, as they gave me a chance to see what other people were thinking. I was also glad to see that instructors as well as admissions representatives take the course. I must admit, however, the quizzing was a bit worrisome.

I agree with with Chris, I have taken alot of online training courses that I have thought was a total waste of time, but I agree that this course is well thought out and put together in a way that is very effective.

I agree with Christopher. the quizzing was a bit worrisome, but the information is essential for us to perform our duties in the correct manner in which we are trained, and gave me a chance to see other's ideas on certain topics which helped me have a better undersanding.

I agree with everyone. This Course was extremely helpful to me, I have learned a lot and yes the quizzes did worry me a little but very helful.

This was a great training tool

@christopherholloway : I agree that this training was extremely beneficial in ensuring that we know all rules and regulations to best help us assist students.

@jackieq2000 : I also agree.  I have some experience with my instution already but new to the agent position.  I wasn't sure what to expect with Max Knowledge.  But, I learned about resources I didn't know existed as well as fine tuned my knowledge.  Very helpful!

@christopherholloway : I wasn't worried so  much about the quizzes as long as I took the time to completely read each question.  Some of them made you really think about your answer.

Sign In to comment