Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Understand Your State Guidelines | Origin: CM204

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Admissions Compliance for Postsecondary Schools in Texas --> Understand Your State Guidelines

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Admission should not guarrante any time of employment or salary based on course student will  be enrolling.

All information given to prospective students must be accurate. You must give certain information regardless if the prospective student asks or is interested in learning more about that particular area.

All documents must be complete and all relevant information must be clear for students to understand 

It is very important to know your own school's curriculum and how the standards for admission are stated. I need to be well versed in the handbook for our school, notably when it comes to the Enrollment Agreement Requirements and Cancellation and Refund Requests. I would imagine that students/participants will have many questions about the value to them, and I need to be ready, wothout making promises of a job, to explain the types of jobs and to have contacts in many arenas for students to get guidance and how to get a job once they have gotten their certificate.

IMPORTANT IN THIS SECTION ARE THE "SHALL NOTS": no misrepresation about school courses, hours, fees. No solicetaion for students in public places.Enrollment of students mujst be presented to the student individually and completely. As a representative I cannot promise a job, salary or positions to prospective students. A prospective student has the right to change their mind, even after enrollment. A copy of trhe school handbook/catalog must be given/made available to all prospective students 

I understand all of the SHALL NOTS of my position. 

im refreshing my memory and remembering rules and regulations

Checking the boxes.

"checking the boxes" "doting the I's-crossing the T's" "taking ownership of your role" are all lessons in compliance, integrity and basically ensuring that you are providing clear, concise, accurate information at all times. 

Sign In to comment