Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

online training

This was my first online training via MaxWeb. I found it to be bery beneficial.

Hi Cindy, i find these courses to be informative and easy to complete. All i have to do is close my door for a few hours. Tada, CE hours logged!

@tomtoes :

I am happy that you enjoy the format of the courses. At MaxKnowledge we believe effective employee training should be tailored to the needs of participants. We believe training should be linked to individual performance objectives with the ultimate goal of enhancing institutional effectiveness and student outcomes.

We have over 60 expert training facilitators behind our online courses who are available to answer questions and moderate course discussions. This provides a great opportunity to learn from others.

I hope that you continue to enjoy our courses.

I found the course to be user-friendly and easily completed. I did have some minor confusion about participation requirements. Other than that I felt the information presented was well organized and made efficient use of my time.

This is the second course I have taken and I find them beneficial and well organized.  It makes it easy to get through a lot of information.  I have found that instead of printing a lot of the pages where I find key things useful, I use Microsoft OneNote to make notes as I move through the modules.

Sign In to comment