Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

CM202

I had just completed the CM202 modules. Very informative, especially for a first time in a career college. There were many new rules and regulations for me, and keeping the Notebook is a great idea for a refresher.

To much info

It's good to take the course every year to remind yourself of what the Ohio Board is there for.

Great to know but maybe a bit too detail for adjuncts.

I completed one of the training for Directors and it was great; it even help me to make some changes at the campus.  I would like to have some on site training in Houston.

Basic reminder of what to do and not to do. Admissions and ethics share a direct correlation.

I do agree that it is a lot of information, but not information that can be overlooked.  If an admissions rep makes the unfortunate mistake of misrepresenting the school or not treating a student ethically, serious consequences can result for the rep AND the school.  When I am in doubt, I ALWAYS seek out a colleague or supervisor to clarify questions just to be absolutely sure that no errors occur.  The course was full of information, but I think it is necessary information to keep handy.

Sign In to comment