Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Misrepresentation

I found the information on misrepresentation interesting from a standpoint that many colleges and universities feel they mus put theie institution in the best light possible in order to recruit new students. That being said however, I fell it is a disservice to a potential student to be mislead into thinking that they will definitely gain employment after they graduate from a specific hight institution of learning. I think some institutions walk the line in implying such messages in their advertising. I also think that the recruitment process should uphold the professional integrity of the institution by answering question for protential and current students as honestly as possible. In other words, give then enough information for them to make an informed decision, as to enter, or to remain at your institution. You can show pride and enthusiasm about your institution without misrepresenting it.  

I have always worked in the sales industry and i have found that whenever you misrepresent a company you are also discrediting yourself.

misrepresentation was very informative. I had several take aways that will enhance in my career 

Sign In to comment