Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Practical Knowledge

I found the information in this course to be very practical and common sense in many cases.  I am glad that I had to take this course to get my agent's license because there are many differences from my Master's Degree in School Counseling.  The regulations and rules are very rigid and must be followed at all times!

Carol, I agree some of the information was common sense.  It was a great review and so much information to take in.  It made me a little bit nervouse to talk to students, wondering if I might inadvertently say something wrong. 

I agree with you Carol & Brenda, a lot of it was common sense.  I don't directly deal with the students in admissions, etc., although I am in the Admissions Dept., but I do greet and welcome students for their appointments, etc. as the evening and Saturday receptionist.  I am glad I took the course so I have an overall understanding of what is involved and has to be followed at all times. 

I found the informationto be very helps and to the point. I am glad this course was available.

This course was informative and I found it refreshing to know that this course is mandatory training.  I am a very honest person and I would never want a student to be in my program under false pretenses.  This training was also good in the sense of I have a better understanding of the responsiblity of the admissions reps.

I found much of this information to be a good reminder of our boundaries as admissions reps, and that everyone should be up for a "self check regarding being mindful of what we say and how we present it to potential students!

Sign In to comment