Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance Regulations

What are your views?

Compliance Regulations:  As I stated in my 'forum' posts, The information is both "Required & relevant".  That being said, it is imperative that the institution has protocols in place to direct both active and potential students to the departments that are the "Authorities" on such regulations.  This "policy", if that's how you want to view it, provides 2 protections.  The first is that proper procedures and complete information is dissemenated.  The second, is that instructors, individuals, and anyone not-directly-involved, are actually protected from the "Open mouth, insert foot syndrome".  Understand the question.  Know the directions to the authority.  Send the inquiry where it needs to go.  Job complete.  End of conversation.

My personal opinion, is that I should have had a "Live" instructor walking me through this process @ indoctrination, so that my comments and questions could have been answered in person.  The course (for me) was difficult @ best.  I do, however, appreciate the opportunity to at least post a comment from time to time.

Sign In to comment