Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance

I also agree that compliance is very important in every aspect.  Without compliance there would be no sense of rules and regulations to go by and that helps to make things run smoother

I also agree that compliance is a very important aspect of the enrollment process.  It is important we all learn the rules and regulations so that we can have a smooth admissions process.

I believe only those require by Ohio

I Agree with you when you Jillian when you say: "I am a firm believer in staying current on Compliance.  I try to be diligent in my every student interaction so that I uphold my school's expectations of the role I play in my student's lives.  I adhere to all the guidelines and work hard to maintain a positive reputation for our school."

Compliance is a very important factor. Without it, I don't believe success would be achieved. In addition, how valid would success be if compliance is not implemented? Compliance holds so much value in that it is the foundation to maintain and establish honesty, integrity, and respect for others.

Compliance benefits both the student and the school. It benefits the student by informing the student and allowing them to make their own decisions instead of being "sold" into a program or school that may not fit them best. I tell all of my prospective students that I do not care where they go as long as they get into a school and get that degree. I remind them that their decision does not only affect them but affects their spouses and childrens furtures as well.

The school benefits from their advisors being compliant because it aids in the protection of the schools reputation. Schools can be fined or punished in other manners which inturn could reuin the reputation of the school and the credibility of its faculty and staff.

This Training was informative. I received information and guidelines that help me stay in compliance at work. 

Compliance is of the extreme importance in this industry.  So few institutions believe in it!

Ulysees

I also believe that compliance also help hold each individual accountable for their actions. It is important that we have have boundaries set and compliance is essentially our boundaries and the way that we stay honest to ourselves, the company and the clients.

I found this compliance course to be full of valuable information which reinforces the importance of transparency and gives credence to our  Mission and Values. It also brought back memories of an earlier time and former place of employment in which I took a "compliance" seminar-- at that time, each participant received a yardstick imprinted with COMPLIANCE RULES !!. It was fitting then, and it's just as fitting now. May each and every one of us be successful in our compliance as we represent YTI to current and prospective students (and yes, even employers).

I am a firm believer in compliance and knowing rules and regulations and following them on a daily basis. This profession requires you to stay up-to-date on the state's guidelines and it is very important for us to stay focused on an ever changing admissions environment. Also, I believe that being compliant, helps to have each person being held accountable for their actions. Everyone should believe in compliance and everyone should follow it. After all, this is a professional environment therfor we should act professional at all times.

It was an excellent course on compliance. It helped me to understand regulations and standards for admissions to post secondary schools. The professional environment is built on understanding, accountability and compliant behaviors of all the employees as well as all the students.

Sign In to comment