Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

CM 201

In our roles as Admission Representative it is of utmost importance to have an open mind,and continues learning mentality.  Each and every day we are to increase our knowledge base to assist our student to the best of our abilities without loosing focus on our individual ethics and integrity. This training increased my awareness of  the Commission for Independent Education, and the importance of our roles for the success of students, and our institution. 

This training was GREAT!!  I wished that I knew and took the class prior to starting my ventures.  It's not too late though but I would have been a long way ahead.  Thanks for the information, I really appreciated it.  I will be sure to share this information with staff and make sure that they are complaint with the CIE. 

This course provided a great source of information that I would need to ensure that our institution remain compliant with rules and regs governing Florida career schools. It entailed a wealth of information and a guide of how to keep updated with such information. The course is well appreciated.

I found all o the rules and regulations are so important but most helpful to how they appy to all employees.

Sign In to comment