Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance

All of the compliance rules and regulations were very helpful, I did learn alot with this training course and will apply it to my position

I completely agree!

This definitely helped refresh that information and why it is so important to our role as agents.

I found all information to be useful in my postition.  Anytime you get a chance to update your skills and knowledge is a plus.

I found the training course very helpful. In addition, I watched a free tutorial on Making Powerful Presentations (CO 103).  It was a good review for those who need to speak publicly about their institutions.  I recommend it.

Being my first job in a school setting, I too, found this course extremely helpful in learning how everything works. I am now familiar with everything and I feel confident I can answer questions that are presented to me as they arise instead of having to get the answer from someone else first. 

I think it is always good to know what you can do to help a student to be successful in college. Compliance rules are good for the College and should be used and followed at all times. Compliance rules keep you and the college out of hot water.

I agree Adrian, it keeps everyone on the same page.

I learned so much from this course. I may not be directly involved with students but it gave me a lot of information about ethical issues, do's and don'ts of advertising practices and so on.

In as many years as I have been in admissions this was the most thorough training I have been involved with.  Compliance should a no brainer for anyone in our industry.

Sign In to comment