Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

CM102-COY

Compliance training is critical for our industry- this training was so important for all we do in to help assist students.

I highly suggest that anyone interested in the changes in July take this training.

I agree! All it can do is help to better you as an admissions rep.

I definitely learned more than expected through this training. All agents and admissions reps should go through this as I thought, it was super helpful.

While it started out a bit slow and cumbersome, I agree with all above. I learned additional and new information, and found reinforcement in what I already knew and understood. 

I agree that this training is very critical and necessary.  Being compliant is key. 

I plan on sharing the training with my instructors. It is vital that they understand the inner workings of the admissions department.

I plan to share this with others in my area as well.  It is good to have the full scope so that we remain compliant.

Being compliant helps maintain a high standard and project the professionalism we strive to attain to the public.  Something that is good for all !

I just completed that compliance training and had some very useful information, some that I was already using and some new information that was never informed or had been a while since I was given the updated information.

This is my first time taking this course, was great. I learn a lot and I have a better understanding now about the rules in my institution.

Just completed this course, and I have to say after over 4 years away from the industry this was a very good training to help me get up to speed on what I had forgotten, and also what has changed.  I look forward to putting the knowledge I recieved to use, and also use the tools I learned about to stay up to date on changes.

Sign In to comment