Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Transparency

It is important that we pursue transparency and maintain high standards in our schools. Give an example of how your school has followed this and what the outcome has been.

Karri,

My experience has been that students are more appreciative when we freely share information. If the student feels as if we are not being truthful it undermines the foundation needed to be successful in school.

Cindy Bryant

It's best to be thorough with the prospective student. Make sure every question is answered and all of the details of enrollment are clear.

I agree, that prospective students should have all the information they need regarding the programs, to make their decision easier.

Isaris,

By providing students with the necessary information they are able to make a stronger decision about their education. This should also increase retention rates because sometime attrition occurs due to a lack of understanding on the students part.

Cindy Bryant

I concur. In my experience a student becomes more successful in their program once they have the answers they are looking for. They appreciate the help and direction and don't feel like they just a "number" to the school.

I agreed as along as we provide all the information everything should be fine.

Sign In to comment