Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ethics

It's good to see that individual ethics are monitored.

Ethics are a very important part of the success of an individual or a company. Good ethics also helps the school obtain alot more referrals

I agree ethics are very important as they should be the foundation for our daily interactions. It is lives of students that we deal with they are not just another number.

I think it is very important to have good work ethics, it says alot about our Company and you as a individual. We are here to change peoples lives.

Yes this is true. If you stop and think about always doing the next right thing, your ethics should be on time.

Ethics are an important aspect of life not just work. Ethics and morals determine numerous activities and decisions that I make. I never want to wonder if I did something unethical.

Yes, ethics monitored can go a long way. We had a prospective student that came to our school due to the poor ethics of another school talking bad of our school. The student was so appalled by what they heard they wanted to see if it was true. Thankfully what the student heard was untrue from the other school stating what they did and now the student has enrolled with us based on the ethics and standards we have and on the poor ethics of the other school making false statements.

Tim,

Interesting (and ironic) that the other school's intent to taint your school's reputation actually backfired on them and worked to your school's benefit!

Traci Lee

I agree with you Angela, ethics are an essential part of our day-to-day activities. If we are unethical, not only do we tarnish our reputation, but that of our organization, as well.

In order to obtain / maintain my state licensure for my specialty, an Ethics course was required. Initially I thought it was a silly thing to require, but after having taken it, I definately see the value in it... especially when trying to instill those ethics / values into my students as they are growing into the field.

Sign In to comment