Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

compliance

some of the schools have their financial aid officers sitting in less private or open areas to discuss financial aid and other discussion private matters. Are we looking into changing this so that private matters are discussed privately

All FA officers should have a privat office. We are discussing personal matters, income, savings etc. with the student. Nobody but the FAO and student/parents should hear anything about that conversation.

I too believe this to be a real problem with people discussing private info in a less than private area.

All of our FA officers have their own private offices to discuss private matter.

financial aid officers and any other staff who have to discuss private information with students should be in a private area. We are in an information age and access to proprietary information such as social security numbers , dates of birth and other information that can be used for identity theft and other manners of fraud, should be discussed in the most private settings to protect the organization and the students.

I agree a more private area to discuss financial matter should be available at all campuses.

I agree that FA should have a more private area. We've recently moved into an open area, but it is all FA personnel in the area.

Sign In to comment