Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Human Resources Training

Shouls our campus presidents, as the HR designess for the campus, recieve more training?

I am personally a huge fan of ongoing, regular training in this area for managers. While there are certain mandated trainings (harassment as an example), I think that there are many areas within HR that benefit from training. From compliance matters to ways to motivate and retain employees, I think focusing on the people part of our business is beneficial to all parties involved.

I agree. In our ever chaging environment, we need to have continual training. We sometimes get caught up in the daily running of the business that we need to re-focus to be able to be at the top of our game.

Training should always be ongoing. I agree that we get caught up in the daily activities and we sometimes forget to enhance our skills.

As a previous school teacher, training should be ongoing! Being part of an educational facility holds you to a standard of always being willing to improve knowledge and seek higher learning.

Absolutely. Campus Presidents should be intimately involved in HR issues and should receive on-going training to better equip them to deal with a myriad of issues.

Sign In to comment