Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ethical Standards

What are some of the ethical standards that are expected in a Education Industry ? Which one do you feel is the most important.

Great discussion topic, Larissa! I look forward to seeing responses on this topic. To me, in a word, transparency is the broad approach to ensuring ethics.

Some of the ethical standards are: Qualified Staff and Faculty, Knowledgeable, Good Moral Charater... We read about 12 common ethical conducts expected to ensure respect for the postsecondary education industry. All 12 are valuable. My 2 favorite are Interity and Transparency. Integrity for all involved with the school.

Definitly a qualified staff that sets thier standard higher than the students. Our lowest standard will become thier highest standard!

Just be honest with the prospective student

Ethics are such a difficult topic to fully cover, as many people just see things differently. The basics are what need to be enhanced through good communication, such as honesty and full disclosure.

Transparency and Integrity.

Integrity in the staff and the product that we provide which is education. I feel our accreditation is crucial as well.

I have seen this. The students notice when the staff is not qualified or do not have their standards set higher than the students. Issues usually arise.

Transparency and Intergrity are very important, Schools should adhere to their mission statement's
and be sure all faculty members are oriented to it and practice it when encourtering prospective students

This is so true. We have to lead by example and set the bar high. If we don't give it our all then they will not feel the need to either.

I believe honesty and integrity are very important. Don't fudge the truth t get a student they need to know what they are doing before they do it.

Be knowledgeable, honest and have good moral character.

Integrity,professionalim, knowledgeable and so many more of the ethical standard that are expected in a Education Industry but to be honest I feel every single one is important and is a great thing that they are the same as our core values here at Concorde.

Definitely honesty and integrity

Honesty, integrity, and respect are some of the ethical standards in the education industry.I feel that honesty is the best policy and the most important to me.

Sign In to comment