Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

catalog information

how current is the information and is this user friendly for students

Our catalog information is up to date and definitely user friendly for prospective students to utilize. In cases of informational updates and changes , the catalog addemdum is utilized to update those changes.

Jimmie - it's good to hear of a "user friendly" catalog as I have seen many that are cumbersome to use to find specific topics.

Our catalogs are updated at the begining of Q1 every year so that we ensure we have the most current information. If something does change within that time frame we add it to the addendum.

We update the addendums often to reflect current information. It can sometime's seem like too often. I am not sure what other schools do and how often they update theirs although I am curious.

melinda,
I have seen many schools update their addenda frequently based on the myriad of changes which may occur. From policy changes, to curriculum modifications, to changes related to ever changing state, federal and accreditation regulations, it is not unusual to find frequent updates necessary.

Traci Lee

Sign In to comment