Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

We have a visitor checkin policy at the front desk. Unfortunately we have four other enrties to the building that are not monitored.

The only problem I see, is do all the faculty wear their ID badges? This was the main problem at my old campus...even the President did not wear their ID badge. It has to be an all not some policy. In the medical field, you cannot touch a patient without a name badge and introduction. Safety first.

This is correct our studnets deserve to not only feel safe while attending classes but have documentation to support.

We have a visitor checkin policy at the front desk. And I agree Students and Staff should feel safe and secure at all times.

Kelly,
I agree, campus security is very important. I believe our students' safety must be a priority.

I completely agree with you, Kelly. Of all places to feel safe, a school is one of the most important places. In order to foster an environment for learning, a student needs and deserves to feel that they can learn in a safe environment.

Sign In to comment