Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Student Disclosures

Students who inquire about the Physical Therapist Assistant program at Concorde KOP are provided with a disclosure form that each must sign and is then placed in their file. Each form explains the Physical Requirements/Working Conditions, ATB/GED Statement, Transfer of Credits, Externship/Clinical Requirements, Criminal Background Check, and Emergency Release. The student is also provided with an Enrollment Agreement, Return of Title IV Funds, Criminal Background Disclosure, Student Criminal Background Check Acknowledgement, Personal Data Form, HS/GED Transcript Request, Student Disclosures and Acknowledgements, Consolidated Salary Disclosure, Federal Student Disclosure
Federal Placement Rate Disclosure, Federal Student Body Diversity Disclosure, Waitlist Acknowledgement and Programmatic Accreditation Disclosure.

Great list, Wanda. Thanks for sharing these details.

I do reeentry packets for Dallas and I was amazed at the number of disclosures that students sign. I realized that a lot of thinking had to into this process.

i have found that students tend to not pay attention to many of the details of the paperwork/disclosures they are given. while i agree that we have to provide them with these materials i wonder if more time should be taken to review with the student in detail the most pertinent?

I completely agree. Example when students enroll and they are given their enrollment agreement it clearly states that they have been given a catalouge/ addendum and understand what they are signing. At that time I feel it is a good opportunity to reiterate the importance of the documents signed disclosures ect.

Sign In to comment