Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

A Good Fit...Solidify their decision.

There have been many times that I have encouraged prospective students to research Concorde Career College with local Hospitals, and HR departments. This stems from research I myself accomplished prior to accepting employment with Concorde, and also as a result of many prospective students who had already completed this process prior to seeing me in the Admissions Department.

Excellent approach, Michael. Thanks for sharing.

I completely agree with this, Michael. I encourage students daily to do just this. I think it is beneficial in helping them make the right choice.

I agree with this approach. It empowers studets, encourages them to make informed decisions, and creates a positive image of the organization.

Prospective students should be given the oppourtunity to research before they enroll. Best thing to do is give them a tour and give them the tools that would help them decide.

That is true, but we want the potential student to feel comfortable and confident that they are making the right decisions in investing in our school.

I agree with Michael, I always encourage prospective students daily to do just this. I think it is beneficial in helping them make the right choice.

I agree 100% with your thoughts on this Michael. I was once a Concorde student myself, and I was encouraged to research and make sure this was right for me. It makes the prospective student feel like there is nothing to hide.

I agree with this as well. Concorde has a great reputation in our community. I think it helps a student stay commited and be confident that their investment of time and money will pay off for them in the long run.

I believe in encouraging students to research anything before they make a decision. I believe that Concorde always has the the best interest of the student in everything we do.

This is true. Students often have to imagine themselves doing what the program is preparing them to do. When our Occupational Therapy Assistant Lab was under construction we had very little to show to help students with this. I created a large display of pictures and excerpts from the different clinical and non-clinical settings an OTA graduate might find themselves in. It really enabled them to "imagine" themselves in the field.

what a great idea! Especially when the lab wasn't completed. Having a couple hospitals or clinics that they can go see would also help with their decision.

Sign In to comment