Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Proof of ATB - New Regulation

What new procedures you have in place to manage the qualified ATB students population under the new regulation requirements? Are you allowing transfer-in from other schools? Are you accepting them? If the case, are you requiring detailed supporting documentation from the former student's institution? Or their transfer to other institutions is limited (i.e. would not comply with the new regulations)?

Thanks for your feedback

We accept these students but they also have to come up with cash because they are not subject to Title IV funding.

Hi Yamira

I am answering hypothetically, as I do not have fist hand knowledge. I would assume that it would be better to be safe than sorry, so acceptance would be an option only if guidelines are followed, full disclosure is given to each student before they make their decision to enroll, and enrollment would be dependent on detailed supporting documentation submitted directly from all former schools the student has attended. Your last question is very relevant as it would affect a student who subsequently transfers to another school.

Sandra

Sign In to comment