Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Program Integrity Rules

Due to changes in the industry and newly implemented Program Integrity Rules (PIR) regulations, most for-profit educational institutions have re-assessed business approach and employee compensation and how employees are compensated/recognized for efforts and contributions to business outcomes. From a compliance stand point, what are the most effective way(s)to audit and regulate employee compensation to prevent implications with PIR? Is there a specific guideline to test or quickly identify potential PIR concerns?

Janet ,

The Dept of Ed put out a couple of items to assist with adherence to the new regulation. They outlined a two part test, in the PowerPoint presentation referenced (#25) and I have also attached a link to the Dear Colleague letter which also referenced guidelines. http://www.ifap.ed.gov/dpcletters/attachments/GEN1105.pdf www.ifap.ed.gov/presentations/.../ ...

Traci Lee

Thank you Traci. This information has been very helpful and insightful. It is a faily new topic for me and interesting. The company I work for has implemented compenesation guidelines based on core values which have been fairly embraced by many of our employees. Thanks for the link and supporting documentation.

Sign In to comment