Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes I believe its the most important area because when dealing with the money side everything needs to be 100% compliant

The Financial aid department is one of the most important department in the process. Is responsible for the disbursment of Chapter 1V funds in a correct manner.

Hello my name is Joe from Montana and going through the accreditation process now. With that said, I am inquiring about this last comment which said "so much emphasis on filling quotas that it may result in dragging down the reputation of the school"
My guess would be that filling a quota of female and minority OR just have to get so many enrolled? Please clarify. Thank you - Joe

Hello my name is Joe from Montana and going through the accreditation process now. With that said, I am inquiring about this last comment which said "so much emphasis on filling quotas that it may result in dragging down the reputation of the school"
My guess would be that filling a quota of female and minority OR just have to get so many enrolled? Please clarify. Thank you - Joe

While Financial Aid is heavily regulated and should receive regular audits, I believe routine audit processes need to go beyond just one functional area.

An institution that embraces a culture of compliance will devise internal auditing processes that serve all aspects of the campus from prospective student to graduate status.

Elizabeth,

I agree that audit should extend to virtually all functional departments that cover the range of the student's entire life cycle with the institution.

Traci Lee

Sign In to comment