Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Managing your leads

Hello:

Managing your inquiries effectively should be calling your inquiries at least 3 times a day and making sure that you are leaving a sustanable message at the end of the third call. That way your inquire will return your message and that way you will be able to follow the inquirie to an appointment setting.

Sincerely,

Claudia S.

I think it is important to keep thorough notes with each student. This will help you once you log back in and need to remember past conversation you might of had with a specific student.

Josh,
Notes like this are useful - my only caution is to ensure only noting "appropriate" information as I have seen some employees use this to make personal references to recall a student which may be offensive or inappropriate as a reference.

Traci Lee

It is important to distribute the leads based upon managements discresion.

It is also important to remember that you have a short period of time in order to get the attention of the person. Most people want to know what's in it for them (WIIFM) and when you leave a message be sure to add something that will catch their attention. I like to call it a "compelling statement". It a simple statement that creates urgency in the person and lets them know there is a value in talking with you.

Sign In to comment