Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Do not call

The do not call list is appropriate.

The DNC list is very appropriate. I feel as though the requirements should be increased on the potential students behalf. If a student really isn't interested then they shouldn't be persuaded into coming. this would just lead to a potential course incompletion.

I think it also gives the prospect student the impression that all schools are telemarketers trying to sell them on education.

I definetly believe in the do not call list because its saves us all some time and effort.I am not here to call people who are not interested in hearing from me. I want to get to those who need and want my help.

I want to know who has a genuine interest. The list allows us to maximize our time to make hopefully meaningful calls.

I think that the do not call list is benefitial for telemarketers, however I am not sure it is for education. When I think of the DNC list my thoughts go dircetly to telemarketers. This list is provided to consumers to protect them against annoying phone calls. I feel that education should be a major part of everyones life and institutions should be allowed to call. Now, I feel that there should be rules against continious calling because then that becomes harrasement. Why should a consumer not be aware of their educational opportunities because they signed up to avoid telemarketers?

I agree the do not call list is appropriate

I agree...if you want to maximize your time on the phone which can be limited because of other job responsibilities...

Sign In to comment