Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Educating Faculty is very important regarding these topics

I think that this course would be very beneficial to all new faculty entering the teaching profession.

I agree. I think when you are in an education focused environment, it is imperative to be aware of compliance laws and guidelines - for the employees awareness and safety, and to know how to serve and protect the students. I also think it is beneficial for each employee to have training on the the flow of each department in order to have a big picture perspective on how all departments work together to forge overall compliance.

I agree faculty and staff will greatly benefit from this teaching. We must keep ourselves abreast on all the forever changing regulations.

Educating faculty is important, especially since our students and/or customers now-a-days are extremely savy. Most people do their research before entering an institution, they're already aware of their "rights" and opportunities. When we are educated it shows our prospects we are on top of things.

I agree. Many of our new associates, whether they are instructors or in any other department, come without any background in education or the private education sector. Being one of these people myself it was a bit intimidating at first. There is a lot to learn and we need to do all we can to educate our new staff to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.

This couse has also been very beneficial to new non-faculty employees.

I agree. Information like this is very good to know.

I totally agree, anyone that is working in the education field should take this.

I agree this course is beneficial to all new faculty as well as existing faculty and staff. Often, new information and training takes place with only the individuals who will directly be affected by the information. The company as a whole will benefit by broadening the base of trainees.

All employees should understand the regulations that structure our abilities to properly direct and advise a student to a successful future.

I also agree... being new to my current institution, it is very beneficial information.

Sign In to comment