Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

No Call List

Once a student determine they would like to be on the No Call List we de-activate them from the system and remove phone number from computer record

Their names are removed after they call and say that they do not want to be contacted anymore.

Does the no call list exist on it's own or is it incorporated into campus view?

The directory exists externally but can be imported into systems, such as CampusVue, which from other posts sounds like what your institution does.

What if someone's status is DNC, but one day we receive a missed call from the number of the person whose status is DNC, is it ok to call the number back to see how can we assist their missed call?

No, because he or she is on the DNC list.

Once an inquiry tells us not to call, we put them under a "Do Not Contact" status. We are now also categorizing inquiries we are not able to contact within 90 days in this status.

That's a good reminder. I would make sure who is on that list and if someone does call me, according to DNC rules, I will not return that call. Good point.

That is a very good question. I have had a time that a parent put a child on the DNC list however the child still called back to inquire.

Sign In to comment