Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Prospects who want information but give out fake numbers and emails.

for me that is hardes when a prospect lead give out inoformaton and then they change their mind, I get furstrated because I know this person did want informaton on a specific program and I cant reached them.

When a propect gives out both fake number and email it makes it difficult for us to give information and figure out what the prospects needs are. Maybe inputting a second number would help incase one is incorrect.

Maria,

I agree that it is more difficult when someone inquires and then all of a sudden they are not interested. However, sometimes the prospect may say "not right now" and that could be because they are busy or still pondering their decision. I follow up with them at a different day and time to see if they may still be interested.

If I can't reach someone due to bad contact info, I will sometimes reach out to their emergancy contact. They usually know what the situation is or why you are having trouble getting ahold of them.  They also may help you uncover additional obstacles. 

I think giving information should be conducted and a secure manner that would make the provider at ease-

Sign In to comment