Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

How effective are advertising agencies?

I don't think the directors at my school are planning on working with an advertising agency. How much more effective is advertising when the school partners with an agency?

At our school we only work with an agency that does our internet marketing efforts. Our in-house team works on the other campaigns and works closely with internet marketing agency. With internet marketing constantly changing, its important to work with a company that understands your company and it's needs by way of internet marketing.
I don't have any experience with working with agencies for advertising knowing that they might not see our vision for the school.

We have an advertising agency for internet marketing whch is not that effective.

In my 5 years in the field for me Grass Roots marketing is more effective. Reaching out to communities understanding their needs and accomodating to their needs in the field of education. Making communities feel part of my school and encourage students to participation in community events not only to market school but also themselves.

Sign In to comment