Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

One of the key takaways for me was the idea of the teacher as the facilitator. This helps me in my marketing classroom as students are working on different group projects, which are real life events. I have not varied my seating lately which is something I want to take away from this lesson. 

There is so much to take from that section. My main thing I took away was setting kids up to purposely fail the task, then have one ask a question, have another student try to answer it and keep it going until we can piece together the final. Also changing the classroom around to help with the learning. That would be so helpful if I could actually do that but my kitchens get in the way. 

Teaching with student engagement is a great way to have them ask questions and question the fellow students as well as the teacher. Students that ask questions are more excited about the material being taught. Incorporating failure into the shop projects stimulates the mind more. Failure can be used in a positive way to better learn the lesson.

Sign In to comment