Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Advertising

What is the best form of Marketing for your school? How do you gauge a good campaign?

Due to the skill set we share with our students, the most effective marketing for us is visual. As with any campaign, we track the source of our leads.

The best form of marketing is referrals from graduates! Alumni are always sharing information about their experiences in the program. Hopefully, the school they've attended has the following: a strong student services department, library resources, faculty who are approachable outside of class, and administrative staff who are friendly and helpful.

I couldn't agree more! I always have felt when it comes to anything word of mouth is the best way to get your college name out there! So just make sure it is all positive stuff being said and that should get perspective students wanting to contact you!!

Our best marketing is through the presenters that are sent out to speak with potential students and collect leads

referrals, referrals and referrals. Provide the student with exceptional service and information and this can go a long way.

Word of mouth and referal should always be the most successful marketing effort (and most cost effective!). But as far as more traditional efforts, I would have to think that a Marketing Mix comprised of different efforts and different mediums would be a great way to start. Insuring that your efforts are trackable, you could determine what works and what doesn't.

Success stories are built upon word of mouth. I couldn't agree more. Upon relaying the story, the student should be able to realize the morale of the story and, perhaps shed light upon their own situation.

Our best forms of marketing for our school is from word of mouth, online banner ads and TV commercials. I would say that word of mouth is the best marketing tool and brings in the best quality student.

REFERRALS!!! They are the key to bringing in successful students. Look at your campus' retention rate for referrals!

The very best is word of mouth! If we do a great job as an admissions representative, I have found students are proud to tell others about the school "they've chosen."

Never underestimate the power of word-of-mouth. Referrals are always a great method.

Yes, I agree word of mouth is the best way to get students interested in your program or attending your university.

I think a good marketing strategy includes a mix of delivery methods. Billboards and radio, print materials, email campaigns and social media..they all work well together. We work very hard to ensure our marketing efforts are measurable and the return on investment can be tracked. Referrals are a great source for us as well.

The most effective forms of marketing for our school are also the least expensive and most credible. Word of mouth and free workshops.
Many of our students are friends and relatives of happy current students, graduates and their families. A third-party endorsement from a successful graduate is always strong because of the "relateability" factor.
The school also conducts regularly scheduled Free Workshops where prospects and their families can attend a structured informational presentation designed to provide an in-depth look at our school and programming. The workshop helps the prospect make a well-informed decision about his or her career path. Discussion forums include enrollment requirements, program academics, financial aid, Career Services and support services.
Since the end-game of our business is employment, a good campaign is gauged by completion rates, placements statistics and new referrals.

Agreed. Referrals are a premium form of marketing. Satisfied students and graduates will gladly, proudly talk about their experiences. It is one thing for the school to talk about the fact that we Do What We Say We Do. It is another thing for a prospect to hear that we DWWSWD from someone who has been there. Encouragement from a peer is powerful.

Sign In to comment