Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Resource Notebook

How often should you update your resource notebook?

Is the resource notebook then used during the admissions process or is it to be used for training purposes and as a reference for the admissions team?

Great question. How often should it be updated? Annually? Or only when there are changes such as the school catalog.

Donna:

You should update it as information at your school changes. School catalogs and enrollment agreements may be updated each academic term at some schools so you would want a copy of those updated documents whenever they are issued.

That is a great question. It would probably be a good idea to check every few months. Has anyone found a link or page just for updates within the Board website?

This is a great question. I plan to review current and updated information every quarter, thats atleast 4x a year on my own seperate from updated information that is given to me. I find that it will help to have a resources manual that is well organized and sectioned out. Maybe placing the information that might change more often in the front of your manual to stay on top of the changes. Good luck!

you should always stay up to date on your resource notebook

The Resource Notebook is a great tool because policies and procedures are always changing. If you have record of important, if not all required policies, you have refer to it as needed. I print off everything important and place into a file because I will always need to refer to something sooner than later.

for Diploma Programs its fine to update the notebook quarterly but what about certification ....the end up after 3-4 weeks....how to update our notebook.?

Hello. For certification programs, especially since they end after so many weeks, I think it wouldn't hurt to check once a month, especially since the school is required to stay current with information. According to the course the Board posts info on their website, so at least a monthly or even bi-weekly check would only benefit the school.

Sign In to comment