Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

social media

I personally love social media is been ahuge bank of referrals for me....One of the best tools you can use to build your pipeline.

This is a great tool, when used properly.

Kary,
We are just beginning to see the power of social media.

Patty Aronoff

Christina,
When it works well, it is outstanding. Congratulations!

Patty Aronoff

I don't really use social media. I'm trying to earn how and when to use it.

Alex,
It is really the communication of the future. Being able to communicate via the Internet is part of the culture today.

Patty Aronoff

I agree, it is a great source to reach student and prospects that dont want like to really talk much. Now in days, almost everyone has some sort of social media application on their phone so its easy to reach prospect and helps promote your school in other ways as well.

Aristides,

The use of technology and communication does take away that personal side. Many students who do not like to talk on the phone will openly communicate through social media or text.

Patty Aronoff

but it takes a lot of work! don't be fooled that it's easy, you need someone to maintain information flow and provide relevant information.

Greg,

Nothing comes easy in this world as we all know. Taking the time to do it right and putting the effort in will produce excellent results.

Patty Aronoff

It is very much so and going out to events that we have and students are able to visit the campus for tours helps to promote the school in a healthy way.

Anessa,
It does take attention to detail and monitoring of the site. But it's a great way to keep in contact.

Patty Aronoff

Sign In to comment