Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Check List

Great to know that I have been following the checklist correctly and honestly

Marcia,
Checklists are important tools,especially for compliance. Keeps us on track!

Patty Aronoff

I use checklists regularly and feel they are invaluable resources.

Yes!! check list are very important and keeps you up to date on which information is missing. I really could not have conducted business any other way. Thanks.

Betsy,

Checklists are great. They give a quick recap of what has been completed, what is due and where we are in the process.

Patty Aronoff

Selimah,
Checklists also help others that are using the files.

Patty Aronoff

like i've mentioned before i love organization and that includes check list. I have a checklist in every student file, and that is what keeps me on track as to what i am missing or i need from the students. It save me time and also i do my job quicker and efficient.

Legna,
Organization is great for compliance. When we are organized, we save time and effort. Efficiency!

Patty Aronoff

a check list is always great to have keeps your files organize.

We have checklists for essentially everything! That is the only way to ensure we are in compliance.

Hugo,
Checklists are a great tool. Organization makes life so much easier.

Patty Aronoff

Sandra,

It is a best practice. Checklists keep us on the right path and let us quickly know when something is missing.

Patty Aronoff

I LOVE using checklists. Great way to avoid mistakes.

Megan,

ME TOO! As compliance goes it is a well proven tool.

Patty Aronoff

We rely heavily on checklists. We have a different checklist on the inside jacket of our acedemic, administration, and financial aid files. I sure helps make life easier!!!

Can't rely heavily on check list. It is a good tools, no doubt in that.

I can honestly say it's just a force of habit that we all must be doing the same thing just following the check list as we should. Nice to know we are all on the same page.

Kimberly ,

They do! They make sure we are completing the process completely and compliantly.

Patty Aronoff

Tung,
Checklists don't lend themselves to every process but when used in the right setting, they prove themselves invaluable.

Patty Aronoff

Kristie,

The checklist is a great tool for just that. We need to be on the same page.

Patty Aronoff

Sign In to comment