Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Agent

I wasn't aware of all the requirements that were expected to be an agent.
This coarse was very informative! I learned a whole lot from this coarse. Thank you for offering this coarse for us all to learn.

There certainly is a lot of information, Amy. This course has been very helpful in understanding the information and storing it effectively.

Nina,
The purpose of this course is not only to satisfy the requirements for the agent's license but also to provide you a solid foundation from which to build upon. Good luck in your endeavors!

It is important to know and to communiate that the Bureau of Labor Statistics is not a resource for starting salaries in a particular position for a particular field but that it is for average salaries. There is a difference. Not knowing or understanding this difference is considered negligent misrepresentation and grounds for litigation.

April,
Providing salary information should always come with the statistical source and the disclaimer regarding the salaries given. Everything is dependent upon job market, economy, and just what are people willing to pay. There are no guarantees and the salary information changes rapidly.
Excellent point and thank you for bringing this forward.

That is an excellent point. There are no guarantees in life...Ever...Life is full of variables and has twists and turns no matter where you go or what you regarding salary information. I mean a field that is booming today might be replaced by automation next year..You just never do know.

Joshua,
You are so right. If there were only guarantees...

I really think this course should be at least a yearly requirement if not more often. Its a great refresher even for those who have been involved for a long period of time.

John,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll pass the suggestion forward.

Sign In to comment