Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Enrollment Agreement

This is one of the most important piece of a student admission and successful duration on the program

Diana,
The aroma an agreement along with the catalog constitute the contract between the student and the school. When the student signs the enrollment agreement, they acknowledge and that they have read and received a copy of the catalog.

Patty Aronoff

I understand the importance of a detailed Enrollment Agreement. Individuals need to know the investment they are making in their futures; and how important it is to follow through...and complete.

Enrollment Agreements are a brand new perspective and mindset for me. In Pennsylvania, there are no current regulations or rules that govern the development, communication and adherence to such a document. However, I easily see the many benefits that are provided to both the organization and their clients. This detailed contract ensures that both the business and consumer understand, respect and approve of the joint agreement they are undertaking. Accountability is a high priority within higher education for both parties; and the enrollment agreement is a an excellent source of adherence to this standard.

I agree. Definitely every Rep should have an EA on file to look over just in case info is needed.

Reinalda,

The enrollment agreement along with the catalog constitutes the contract between the institution in the student. Since it's a contract it must be thoroughly completed and discussed.

Patty Aronoff

Desiree,
Wow! In the state of Florida, the enrollment agreement along with the catalog constitutes the contract between the institution and the student. In fact, the student signs the statement that they have read and received a copy of the catalog.

Patty Aronoff

Michael ,
It provides the assurance when you had that momentary I need to check feelings

Patty Aronoff

It's important for the student to understand the enrollment agreement and the terms associated. The school catalog can provide detail information.

It is very important for all students to sign the enrollment agreement.

@DianaGarcia@DianaGarcia

This is a huge part of the commitment process. When the interview is conducted properly and questions are asked the student should have the enrollment agreement explained and there should be a comfort with the completion of the process.

An Enrollment agreement is very important. The prospective student must comlete one to be in conpliance.

It is noted in this traing that there should be info on complaints on the enrollment agreement. Would this be the contact info for NACCAS and the DOE?

Is it required that the student go through their financial aid meeting and understand their individual financial responsibility before signing the enrollment agreement?

@pattyaronoff

Both of these documents are at the center of the integrity of the institution. It seems simple, but ensuring that students are provided a copy of both of these documents prior to enrollment is a must. We provide the prospective student with a copy of the catalog so that they can read through it and ask any questions they may have. Then and only then do we allow them to sign the enrollment agreement. Also, during the new student orientation, we go through aspects of the catalog again just to make certain that the most imkpactful parts of the policies are reiterated, such as the refund policy, drop policy, criminal and drug policies and graduation requirements.

Doing this gives us the peace of mind that if our students are ever interviewed, they will represent the facts fairly.

Enrollment Agreement is one of the most important documents for our students. There is all the information about the institution, the student, the course, the tuitions, graduation day and the most important information from the school catalog. It is so important to check that every word is correct.

Absolutely agree with you. It is extremely important and I personally go through each part of the enrollment agreement with them.

@DianaGarcia

I agree and it shoulfd be reviewed and updated regularly

@maghersim

I agree enrollement agreements are very important. It tells the student everything. Start dates, graduation dates, tuition, etc. The enrollemnt agreement at our school even tells them what supplies they need. It is also very important to always give the student a copy.

Sign In to comment