Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

organization

i believe that 100% of compliance results from being organized correctly. i have taken my reglatory notebook, and added laminated copys of each section of which are divided into, education, title iv, enrollment agreements ect. this should act as a visable guide for future reference.

Being organized will definitely allow for compliance. The notes will be used as the strict guide as to what to say and do.

That's a good idea. I think being organized is the best way to be able to correct any mistakes you may make. Just by having all of the information in front of you and being able to check and double check.

It will be handy to have the information at hand in a notebook to have as an easy reference if questions come up.

Shuntae,
Being organized brings the information you need right to your fingertips and gives you extra confidence.

Gad,
Checking and double checking is getting it right.

Sheila,
Many people like to be able to read the information for themselves. Great idea!

I agree. If one keeps everything organized at all time there should never be less than 100% compliance. It is a great practice.

Rita,
Taking the time to make sure we are compliant is time well spent. When we take a short cut, it opens the window of opportunity for mistakes.

i agree is a very helpful way to keep track of ever information, and if someone has a questions or are not too sure about soemthing they can just look every information in the notebook.

Stephanie,
It is a resource to be used!

That is a great tip. I am happy/lucky that I do a section of my yearly audit one week of every month and repeat on a monthly basis. By rotating the foles I am looking at there is no reason why myself and my team should have any issue from a compliance stand point. In addition, by puttingin place checks and balances throughout the admissions processes it enables to catch ourselves and retrain. By investing in training up front it enables us to be more proactive.

Lori,

Good tip! By rotating roles, everyone has an opportunity to become more proficient in the process.

Patty Aronoff

I completely agree, I always like to have something to reference back to in case I am unsure. I also like to stay knowledgeable about any information that I give out so its always nice to have a reference guide to brush back up on from time to time.

Sign In to comment