Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Organizational development planning is about fostering a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and innovation within the institution. This process is essential to ensure that the school remains responsive, resilient, and well-positioned to provide high-quality education to its students over the coming years.

It's important to have an advisory board and good plan for evolving the organization over the plan period, including job descriptions and a plan for space.

I understood the importance of a library, but had no idea that they were actually required.

The ability to plan for upcoming growth is essential to ensure continuity and that there are added resources in place to support and sustain the growth plan.

Infrastructure planning is key for on campus schools. Developing additional classrooms takes time. On the other hand libraries are resources not only available for students but also for faculty.

This reading shows me that as the school grows in number of students, and as online education gains strength, it is important to frequently review the need to make some changes or updates, we must understand that the physical space and the positions additional help students improve their performance

Organizational development planning for IT schools involves strategizing ways to improve the overall effectiveness, efficiency, and sustainability of the institution.

Strategic Planning:

Conduct a comprehensive analysis of the IT school's mission, vision, values, and strategic goals.
Engage key stakeholders, including faculty, staff, students, alumni, and industry partners, in the strategic planning process.
Develop a strategic plan that outlines priorities, objectives, action steps, and performance indicators for achieving the IT school's long-term goals.

I learned about the importance of library services to staff and students. 

Sign In to comment