Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Solving Problem

Solving a problem only hear both sides of the problem.

Fostering creative thinking is one of the most important steps in problem solving. Realizing that everyone has something to contribute is a major step.

Great reply. Realizing and encouraging everyone to participate in problem solving is key to the success of the problem resolution.

I totally agree. There have been many times in my staff meetings that I will bring up an issue and then ask for suggestions from everyone on how to solve the problem.

I like that we all feel that every one has value and their opinions and thoughts should count. I think the big take away is remembering that, and helping others develope a similar view of others. We might not get much more agreement in situations, but we certainly would go far in not tearing down relationships and having to mend bridges later.

Problem solving requires full concentration. Listening not just hearing.

At our campus we have recently developed a town hall meeting  for all to participate in, this is an open forum for every one to have a voice. The expectation is that if you come with a problem bring the solution with you as well!

@jacarter1949 I have to agree that everyone has a voice, an opinion, ideas and it order to grow we must listen and consider all ideas and suggestions.  Truly LISTEN!

Sign In to comment