Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

workplace stress

dealing with stress is harder now a days with the econimic down turn and the risk of loosing your job

Stress is a direct outcome of the outlook we have on the situation. If we can maintain optimism by how we see the light at the end of the tunnel we can survice any downturn. It is through leadership with our employees that perpetuate this felling. Wha lights at the end of the tunnel can you see?

Yes, I work in a high pressure sales environment with monthly goals. If you miss a monthly goal automatically my stress levels go up. Now I not only have to think about missing the goal, but I immediatly turn to think about losing my job.

It has literally become a second job trying to monitor that type of stress and keep my anxiety down to a minimum.

Elena,
When facing high stress from work performance the best activity is to search for solutions to better yourself. The opportunity to improve helps by being a team member by searching out assistance from those them achieve at high levels. Negative stress is a distraction but positive stress will help you to get better.

Dr. Gary Carlson

I believe that when I put my job responsibilities in an order of priority helps me to mantain calm and this gives me piace of mind. Having the knowledge and experience also helps a great deal of course.

Organization in life is a great stress reliever. When you can be aware of what you can change and what you cannot makes your life easier.

Sign In to comment