Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Goal setting

It is always great to make specfic goals.

It would be even greater when the specific goals are measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-framed.

With a volatile market, business goals need to be revised quarterly.

I agree, attainable and realistics goals are less likely to be disappointing because they are reachable and bust your morale.

Debbie I agree that it is best to make specific goals. I also think that goals should be specific in whether they are short term or long term.

Gloria,

Goals should be reevaluated from time to time, this might help with the areas you mentioned.

I agree that goals should be attainable and something to celebrate once achieved.

It is very important set your goals high for yourself and the students you teach.

I also believe that when setting specific goals, that the resources and opportunities to achieve the goals be evaluated in order to set appropriate attainable goals. I believe that too often leaders set goals that are unattainable due to the resources/opportunities at hand, and not the capabilities of their employees. Specific, researched, attainable goals are the best for employees motivation.

Sign In to comment