Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ML111, leading and motivating

I enjoyed the course and plan on implementing what I have learned in the classroom.

I enjoyed the course and plan to implement the contents personally and professionally to improve relationship building and communication

Authurine,
relationship building & communication are two of the primary skills needed for today's leaders/managers.

Ryan Meers, Ph.D.

I plan on implementing the knowledge obtain about leadership to motivate with a clear vision of the future in my students lives.

Kathy,
Yes sharing a compelling vision is a great way to motivate others to a different future.

Ryan Meers, Ph.D.

Yes,
I too fund this very interesting, you can really start to look at you fellow supervisors and fellow employees and start to see where they are coming from. Very interesting. I believe I can start using these skills today. Do you think using some of my our shortcomings is a good way of building the trust needed?

Larry,
I do think this can be an effective technique when handled with care.

Ryan Meers, Ph.D.

I learned a lot from this course and will be using a lot of what was discussed very shortly. I am currently dealing with a merger and morale has taken a dive.

Sign In to comment