Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Change

Online Instructors have the same task as other professionals. We will always encounter change. This includes change in technology. We must adapt to these changes and make sure that we are informed and educated and utilize these changes to our advantage.

Cristy,

I love your post. We as educators should ALWAYS practice life long learning and model it to our students. I don't want to be the dinosaur in the online environment nor the f2f environment.

Dr. Kelly Wilkinson

The future is moving towards distant education so we need to be well prepared for this big change

Richard,

It is kind of funny that you said "distant" education. We should always be prepared for change if we are good teachers and practicing life long learning.

Dr. Kelly Wilkinson

There not many things in life you can be sure of, except for change. It is the only constant. This applies to online facilitators too.

Derrick,

Yes, and we should model life long learning. It amazes me how many instructors change little. It is sad and we owe it to our students to be better; even if their learning is our challenge.

Dr. Kelly Wilkinson

Sign In to comment