Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Communication

I spend one of our live chats discussing and showing examples of specific and detailed communciation that will enhance the experience of all involved.

Chris

Christopher,

Examples help students more clearly understand whatever the content may be. Thanks for your input.

Course Faciiltator

I agree that this is a very effective method of trying to get the students to understand what is expected and required.

Hala,

Thanks for your feedback. The more we can get students to understand the expectations, the better.

In addition, I have held live Webinars through the Wimba platform which have worked well (even though this requires a certain synchronous aspect)

Michael,

I use Adobe Connect which is similar to Wimba and love it. It can be synchronous or asynchronous as you can record lectures too.

This sounds very interesting. I have done something like that in the past where I have created a youtube video that I placed in the annoucements. One of my stategies I used receltly.

Clovis,

Right on. I find my students would rather watch and listen instead of read. Of course, I make the do all three. Thanks for your input.

Dr. Tena B. Crews

Sign In to comment