Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Should Your Online Platform Evolve?

TEAM!!!

As Google has mastered, A simple change in the Structure of your Platform throughout the Semester can add to your students overall knowledge.

What changing "Theme" or idea can you come up with that may stimulate further research or discussion in your courses???

A changing theme that I can come up with to stimulate further research or discussion in my course is having the students research and compare a topic of discussion. For example of when giving a student a task to explore a new type of technology and list the pros and cons and discover where that technology is being used, students will gain a wealth of information. The student will do a deep dive on the topic and present that topic in discussion area. When all the students in the course go through this deep dive exercise, the knowledge level is multiplied because there will be potentially 20 new ideas presented which expands the classes kwowlege on a topic.

Thank you,

Freya Sullivan

Freya,
Oh I like this as we love resources as instructors. It is good for students to love their resources that they will be working with as well.

Shelly Crider

Sign In to comment