Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

bloody pizza

OOPs! NOt really bloody but it is related to ABG and Pizza. A little stupid. I don't think I have time to bring ingredients to make a pizza and make it to be a teaching tool for ABG interpretations. But the lecture material did admit that some of these methods are out in left field so to speak. The 3x5 cards for ABG is a excellent tool for abg interpretation. Pizza thing is for children I think.

I love the idea to use 3x5 cards for ABG interpretation! I actually will be going over ABGs in a couple weeks and think this will be a great idea to try to use! I don't think I will use the pizza idea to be honest. I usually have handouts and make them write them on the board. I think I will combine the 3x5 cards with my board exercises.

Choosing the teaching idea that will work for you is the best plan, Tula.

I think every body has different learning styles and this idea can reach out to students creative imagination with ABG and pizza.

I think I will try these out in left field ideas. Looking at some students and how much they struggle with ABG's sometimes I think that this crazy hands on approach just might work! Everyone learns differently. And I have noticed a lot more hands on learners in Nursing.

Traci, there is a higher percentage of hands on learners who seek to become nurses. It is a hands on career. Including hands on ideas in teaching do work.

Michele Deck

This is the only suggestion that I can't get my head around. I read this tool description a couple of times and I am still confused. Any secrets to this learning activity that I missed?

Sign In to comment