Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Learning

Students do not need have in depth tech skills of current tech devices: Ipads, laptops, but students should be able to put them all in drive. Just like a car. Most operators do not know whst mskes the automatic transmission work but they know how to get in drive and then it does all the functions..

David,
They may not need to have each item, but it is nice for them to know about them.

Shelly Crider

I agree that they my not need the item but the more they see it and on hands with them it will help to understand the products better and also how they work, and would help it understanding how to make them last longer to.

I agree that they might not need them, however there is a need for being proficient in the more common software applications. The Microsoft Office software is widely used and useful in professional setting. Also because technology is advancing at such a rapid rate, there is also a need to be aware of any software updates to programs that are used in professional settings. Many updates are used to increase efficiency, decrease the levels of errors, and work at a more rapid pace.

Alista,
It is always nice to know when one of your workers is proficient in Microsoft Office. I cannot tell you how many times I have had to help someone out with a simple question.

Shelly Crider

Sign In to comment