Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

People Skills

I really believe that people skills are the key to success. One of the most important people skills to me is a positive attitude. I know that everything can not be positive all the time but that if you strive to turn negatives into positives then you will have better relationships with those that are around you.

I agree that you need good people skills to be successful. A negative attitude seems to rub off on the other employees and then everyone is non-productive. By the same token, a positive attitude can be contagious as well. If you look at the positives in a negative situation, it helps solve whatever the issue may be.

Pixie,
Many agree with you. It is important that there are more positive times than negative.
Philip Campbell

Hi Pixie,

I absolutely agree with you 100%. I've always displayed a positive attitude because sometimes that smile that you give is what a person needs to continue on. You never know what a student is going through and how much struggle they have experienced while attending school. Sometimes we are the only motivation a person has ever had in their life and I don't mind being that person who gave that individual a reason to continue to push forward.

I agree 100% that people skills is the key to success. With a positive attitude one can go far, but with negativity around you it will just bring you down.

It is very important as an instructor to be able to turn negative attitudes in the class room into positive. Because this makes for a good learning environment.

Sign In to comment