Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

5 Important Workplace Behavior Examples

Please write 5 Important Workplace Behavior Examples

1. Being able to manage stress- Find an outlet to release stress after work example- exercise
2. Willingness to solve problems- Keep an open mind to listening to both sides before making a deision
3. Proper Hygeine- no one wants a co worker who smells
4. Adaptable to change- Stay felxible and open minded to new policies /procedures
5. Good time management- Multi task

Gretchen,
Nice list. I think most would agree with these.
Philip Campbell

Good list. You really put a lot of thought into this!

@margiecoleman

When the presentation was covering Common Sense and examples of behaviors that lack it, I thought of two examples in my Team.  First we had an employee, who no longer is with us, that often talked about other faculty.  She was warned many times and it finally caught up to her.  Another example is expecting the student to obey school rules when the faculty do not...we have that situation too.  Very frustrating!!!

@kimclarkJust this week I was passing by the a co workers office and she and three students were being loud. Since I proctor exams down the hall and the sound travels through the duct work I politely reminded them to be aware of the sound level as  we had testers and we could hear them in the testing room. I was totally blown off by this person and told oh well too bad. If we close the door and give ear plugs and they could still hear voices tough. This directly affects my job when we get noise complaints. We could even loose our contract. This in front of the students. I shook my head and walked away. I have not been able to speak to her about this yet since we are in the middle of a new start. This is a perfect example of what not to do. Internal customer service is an important component. We need to give respect and teach respect. Those students got a very bad and negative lesson.

Sign In to comment